Alvin Key Clamps manufacture this specialist range to assist in complying with Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) and the Building Regulations Part M:2004. Typical uses include weelchair access ramps and entrances to public buildings. Clamps have been designed to be easily fitted, without specialist tools. To meet Part M, tubes must be powder coated to meet "warm to touch" requirements; alternatively, tubes may be painted.
The wide range of available components enables the system layout to be configured to ideally suit any building.
- •Smooth continuous handrail to satisfy Part M of the Building Regulations.
- •Galvanised finish provides protection against the elements, in accordance with BS EN 10255.
- •Rails and supports are made of galvanised steel tube to BS EN ISO 1461.
- •Ease of assembly - no complex equipment required.
- •System can incorporate uninterrupted corners and changes of gradient.
- •End sections can be fixed directly to a wall where appropriate or attach end upright section.
- •Installation should be undertaken by competent personnel only.
- •System can be powder coated to assist with full compliance with the DDA.